Pelikan > Toledo
The Toledo is a masterpiece example of traditional craftsmanship. Hand-signed and hand-engraved, in the time-honored Toledo style. Finely crafted with loving attention to details, each individual fountain pen is a unique product of custom design. The Toledo Series fountain pen was created after the model of Toledian craftsmanship and presented to the public in 1935 as a classic plunger pen. The sterling silver sleeve of this Vermeil version is gold-plated with 24K gold. The finely-chased, hand-signed 18K gold nib accented with a rhodium decoration, the modeled clip in the shape of a pelican's beak, and the loving attention that has gone into so many details make the Pelikan Toledo a treasure of timeless value. Each Pelikan Toledo fountain Pen is a masterpiece of traditional craftsmanship.
Fountain Pen Features:
- Each pen is a unique item.
- Each pen is individually designed, hand signed and numbered.
- Classic plunger mechanism.
- Sleeve made of solid 925 sterling silver, 24K gold-plated.
- Gold-plated fittings.
- 18K gold nib with rhodium decoration in sizes F, M, & B