Caran D'ache Ecridor Retro Silver Plated/Rhodium Coat Ballpoint Pen
Item #: CA-890497
Caran d'Ache has an international reputation for exceptional beauty and quality in all of their products for more than 75 years these prestigious writing instruments have been smart in looks and durable in performance. Quality has no limits as each Caran d'Ache writing instrument has the quality and beauty that reflects their Swiss heritage founded in Geneva it remains Switzerland's only manufacturer of pencils fine art products and writing instruments. Expect perfect elegance in Caran d'Ache's choice of precious metals Chinese lacquers and jewel encrusted barrels and you'll find flawless function in every piece they make.
The Ecridor pens from Caran d'Ache owe their success to their classic hexagonal design robust construction and legendary reliability. It is a classic in the true sense of the word. The bodies of all the silver-plated pens are made of brass with rhodium finishes.
Ballpoint pen features:
- Silver-plated and rhodium coated hexagonal metal body and trims with Retro engraving..
- Silver-plated and rhodium coated flexible clip.
- Push button mechanism with CdA identification on the push button.
- Goliath ballpoint cartridge.
- Has space for the engraving (optional) of a full name. 20 character limit please.
- Each pen comes in a pen case.