Caran d'Ache has an international reputation for
exceptional beauty and quality in all of their products, for more than 75 years,
these prestigious writing instruments have been smart in looks and durable in
performance. Quality has no limits as each Caran d'Ache writing instrument has
the quality and beauty that reflects their Swiss heritage, founded in Geneva it
remains Switzerland's only manufacturer of pencils, fine art products, and
writing instruments. Expect perfect elegance in Caran d'Ache's choice of
precious metals, Chinese lacquers, and jewel encrusted barrels, and you'll find
flawless function in every piece they make.
The Ecridor pens from Caran d'Ache owe their success to their classic
hexagonal design, robust construction and legendary reliability. It is a classic
in the true sense of the word. The bodies of all the silver-plated pens are made of
brass with rhodium finishes.
Ballpoint pen features:
- Silver-plated and rhodium coated hexagonal metal body and trims with "Retro" engraving..
- Silver-plated and rhodium coated flexible
- Push button mechanism with "CdA" identification on the push button.
- Goliath ballpoint cartridge.
- Has space for the engraving (optional) of a full name. 20 character limit, please.
- Each pen comes in a pen case.